Jolly Hostel is situated in the historical center of Moscow, just a few minutes' walk from the metro station «Kropotkinstaya». You will live in a fully renovated pre-revolutionary mansion, which is regarded as a World Heritage site.
In the immediate area, there are The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the embankment of the Moskva River, The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, The Conception Convent (The Zachatyevsky Monastery) and a big variety of theaters, museums, restaurants and cafes.
The most interesting and exciting places in Moscow are just 20 minutes’ walk from our hostel. You can explore Russian capital all night long and you no longer have to fear that you could not catch a bus or that the subway has stopped.
We offer a wide choice of 1 to 12 person rooms with comfortable beds with drapes and individual lamps and shelves. (Twelve-, ten- and six-bed dorms and 3 private rooms with shared bathrooms.)
Services we offer
✓ Round-the-clock check-in and check-out service
✓ Well-made beds and big towels
✓ Spacious shared bathrooms: 4 toilets, 4 shower cabins, 6 sinks
✓ Dishwasher, 2 fridges, microwave, toaster in the breakfast zone
✓ Free Wi-Fi in rooms and common areas
✓ Iron and ironing board
✓ Video game console, board games, anti-stress coloring books
✓ Lockers for each person to use, luggage storage
✓ City’s map
✓ Slippers and ear plugs upon request
Services for additional fee
✓ Use of washing machine and tumble dryer
✓ Personal hygiene items (shampoo, body wash, shaving kits etc.), sleep masks, sewing kits
✓ Vending machines in the common areas
Dear guests, we hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities. Hostel guests are kindly requested to observe the rules so that their stay will be comfortable and safe.
1. Check-in and check-out
• Room check-in is from 2 pm. If there are available rooms, early check-in (from 6am) will add another 50% of the daily room rate to your bill.
• Check-in to the Jolly Hostel is only possible upon presentation of your passport or equivalent document. All foreign guests will need to submit the documents needed for registration at the time of check-in: foreign passport, valid Russian visa and valid migration card.
• You can pay in cash as well as by credit card. You must pay for the entire period of staying with us at the time of check-in. We require a 200-ruble deposit. The deposit will be returned on check-out if you respect our rules and return your bed linen.
• Check-out is until 12 noon.If there are available rooms, a guest can be checked out after a given time for additional 50% of the daily room rate (from 12 till 6pm) and for 100% of the daily room rate from 6pm till check-out time.
• In the case of non-payment of reservation till 12 noon the management has the right to cheek in a new guest.
• After check-out, a guest can leave his baggage for storage at the hostel for 7 days. Chargeis 100 rublesperday. If the baggage is not taken after the end of this period the management has the rule to utilize it.
• If you check out before the desired dates you will be returned 50% of the paid amount of money for non-accommodation nights. If you check out after 12 noon the daily room rate is deducted.
• In case of loss of the hostel’s property or damage to our property we can recover the amount of money according to the market price of this item from a guest.
• Hsotel guests under 18 will need the written permission of one of their parents or guardians to stay alone at the hostel.
• Pets are not allowed at the hostel.
• The hostel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hostel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel's or guests' property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
Refuse to residency is made with deduction of payments made.
2. On the hostel territory, it is PROHIBITED:
• to consume alcoholic beverages or take drugs; Alcoholic and/or drug intoxicated visitors are not allowed.
• gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables, unregistered firearms or swords, objects emitting a foul odor
• damaging the hotel's or guests' property or inflicting damage on other guests.
• disorderly conduct (shouting, obscenities, insult, disturbance of peace, intolerance).
• The management of the hostel is not responsible for any loss of the personal items left unattended. We recommend you leave your belongings in personal lockers.
• Guests of our residents can stay in the Hostel for not more than two hours between 10am and 10pm. Non-customers are not allowed to make noise, use the kitchen, take a shower and use WiFi connection of our Hostel. If they want to stay longer they must pay 50% of daily room rate. Also as a matter of course and regardless of planned resistance time all the guests must be registered.
4. Mutual respect
• Please keep the noise level down from 10pm till 8am. It is forbidden to have guests after 10pm.
• Please mute your mobile phones while being in bedrooms.
• In the common areas hostels' guests must be dressed.
• Out of respect for other quests please do not use the kitchen after 1am.
• Please listen to music in headphones
• Playing а musical instrument or listening to loud music is possible only by prior arrangement with the management.
• While using Wi-Fi connection do not use file-sharing sites (including torrents).
• Please turn on your night light at bedside of your bed from 10pm till 8am.
5. Maintenance of order
• In Jolly Hostel, it is our custom to take off our shoes when we enter the hostel. You are welcome to wear your own indoor footwear or you can ask for disposable slippers from the administrator for free. Use special places for storing outdoor footwear which are situated at the entrance of Jolly Hostel. While moving in please put on shoe covers (for free) to maintain cleanliness in the hostel.
• Kindly wash your utensils (cups, plates, forks, spoons, etc.) after use and keep the tables clean.
• Please keep clean shower cabins, sinks and toilets.
• You must keep your room tidy and store personal belongings and baggage in the individual boxes.
• It is prohibited to keep and eat food in your rooms and to take crockery and cutlery in rooms.
• Please sign your food and stock it in the fridge in according with rules of food storage.
Complaints about the work of Jolly Hostel are taken just in writing and will be reviewed by the management within 10 days. The claim must contain details of means of communication with the guest. (actual residential address, address of the place where the person is registered, email, phone number) on the possibility to respond to the complaint.
-Check-in time is 12:00am. Early check-in is possible at the Hostel’s discretion upon availability of free beds.
-Valid passport and payment of all sums due is required at check-in.
-Check-out time is before 12:00am. After checking out you can spend some time in the Hostel lobby by prior arrangement with receptionist.
-You can prolong your stay only upon availability of free beds/rooms for the desired period.
-Please keep the noise level down from 10pm till 8am.
-The management of Hostel is not responsible for any loss of personal items left unattended.
-Guests of our customers can stay in the Hostel premises for not more than one hour between 10am and 10pm. Non-customers are not allowed to make noise, use the kitchen, take a shower and use WiFi connection of our Hostel.
-School group leaders (or any other group leaders) take full responsibility for the behaviour of the group in the Hostel.
-It is prohibited to consume alcoholic beverages or take drugs in the Hostel.
-The management reserves the right to reject guests who are drunk at checking-in despite the prepayment they made before.
-Smoking in Hostel premises is strictly prohibited. Smoking is allowed only in places specified by the receptionist.
-Customers shall be charged for any and all damage caused by them to any Hostel property during their stay. The charge depends on the market price of the damaged property.
We reserve the right to reject any guest who:
-do not have a valid passport or other alternative documents;
-are under the age of 18 years unless accompanied by an adult or having a legal permit from parents;
-are drunk, violent, aggressive or out-of-control;
-dusturb the other guests, making them feel uncomfortable;
-do not accept the rules of our Hostel.
Please, Show Respect for Those Around You!
-We kindly ask you not to spend too much time in the shower especially in the rush hours.
-We kindly ask you to skip file sharing websites (including torrents) when using Hostel’s WiFi connection.
-Consumption/storage of food is not allowed inside the dorm rooms;
-Please listen to music in headphones.
-Playing а musical instrument or listening to loud music is possible only by prior arrangement with management.
-Kindly wash your utensils (cups, plates, forks, spoons, etc.) after use and keep the tables clean. Please, store your food in the refrigerator.
-We kindly ask you to leave the kitchen after you’ve finished cooking or eating.
-Pease ask the receptionist for details of using the washing machine.